(Voice of the Persecuted) You are invited to join us on Thursday, April 21, 2022 in a prayer conference call for Ukraine and the Persecuted Church hosted by Persecution Watch.
Ukraine: Population: 44 million, Christian 76 %
The Russian Invasion into the Ukraine has entered a new phase. The emphasis has shifted away from the capital City of Kyiv to the eastern provinces, to controlling Ukrainian territory from the Crimea to Luhansk in the Donbas region. Long range goal to get the Ukraine excluded from Black Sea ports and deprive them of the Eastern provinces with their energy rich lands. Making the rest of the Ukraine insignificant.
- Please pray to the Father that He will protect President Zelensky and his cabinet from Russian military forces.
- Pray that the Ukrainians are earnestly seeking the Lord in prayer.
- Pray that the Lord will have His hand on the Ukrainian people in Mariupol.
- Pray to the Lord that He will give the Ukrainian fighters favor, showing them how they to stop the Russian aggression.
- Pray that the Lord will trouble the commanding Russian leaders with lost instructions and confusing as well as contradictory orders.
- Strike the Russian army with a spirit of frustration and failure.
- Pray that the Lord that the Ukrainian military will continue to receive advance intelligence on Russian plans and movements.
- Pray for the missionaries who defy risks in delivering much needed medication into the combat areas.
- Pray that the Lord will give favor to the Christian workers who try to obtain much needed medication, as for example insulin, in neighboring countries as supplies are running low.
- Pray that the Lord will strengthen and sustain all relieve workers who have been working non stop to answer the needs of the Ukrainian people.
- Pray to the Lord that the “West” stays focused on the Ukraine, does not get weary and that public opinion moves on.
- Pray that the Lord will give wisdom, strength and guidance to the German Chancellor has to deal with Industry pressures to continue to buy gas from Russia.
(Industry heavily relies on gas, some say 80% comes from Russia. Not getting gas would mean industrial output to stop, recession and unemployment
- Pray to the Lord that Ukrainian refugees will continue to be welcomed at the border and find both food and shelter. That Nations will not become weary by the multitudes seeking food and shelter.
- Pray to the Lord to comfort the families who were torn apart by the war from their husbands not knowing how they are doing and will they come through this alive.
- Pray to the Lord to give the opposition in Russia more visibility – Lord we pray that you will show antiwar protesters new and novel to ways to get their message out.
- Lord we humbly ask, that You the Great almighty God, will put an end to this war and all the misery it causes.
Again, we want to lift up these persecuted witnesses to the Lord:
- Leah Sharibu, prisoner of Boko Haram since 2018. Pray for her release.
- Alice Loksha Ngaddah, kidnapped February 2019. She is a mother of two, working as a nurse for UNICEF. Pray for her release.
- Pray for Pastor Wang Yi to be released from prison.
- Pray for Anita, a Christian convert facing a long prison term who escaped from Iran and praying to go to a country where she can express her faith openly.
- For the release of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from Iran, and his family as their Persecution continues. Pastor Nadarkhani is serving the second year of his six-year sentence.
Andy, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Moderator
Prayer Conference Call Details
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
From any location on your phone
USA Time Zone:
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
Call in number: (667) 770-1476
Access Code: 281207#
Recommended: For those who may be subject to added charges for conference calls. Please download the app, it’s free!
MOBILE APP: Free Conference Call HD also provides a quick and easy way for you to dial into conference calls without having to remember the dial-in credentials. Save all of your conference call dial-in numbers and access codes using this free app. With the Free Conference Call HD you can instantly dial into a conference call via 3G/4G data network and or regular mobile carrier. Google Play link or App Store – iTunes
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the call, please let us know.
What is Persecution Watch?
Persecution Watch is a U.S. national prayer conference call ministry that prays specifically for the global Persecuted Church. For over a decade, Blaine Scogin led this national network of believers who faithfully pray for the persecuted and the global harvest for the Kingdom of God. The group meets via a free call-in service every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 9pm Eastern time in the United States (please check your time zone). Blaine also served as Prayer Director for Voice of the Persecuted, and the missions became one. Brother Blaine passed into glory on December 26, 2019. It was truly a blessing for all of us to serve alongside this dear man of God and he will be greatly missed. The prayer mission of Persecution Watch remains an important part of our mission. Voice of the Persecuted is committed to continue the prayer conference call for the persecuted along with the dedicated Persecution Watch prayer warrior team.
Prior to the passing of Brother Blaine, he confirmed the passing of the torch as prayer conference call leader to Nadia Dybvik. Nadia has a burdened heart for the persecuted and is a prayer warrior standing in the gap for them. She joined the Persecution Watch prayer team in 2013 and has been part of the core ever since. Before becoming the prayer call leader, she served in the role of prayer moderator since 2015. Blaine chose Nadia for her faithfulness to pray for the persecuted and her strong commitment to the Persecution Watch mission. We are blessed not only with her gift of prayer, but her genuine love for every brother and sister in Christ that comes on the call to pray. May the Lord continue to bless Nadia and the prayer team in the mission and their personal lives.
“Pray for us” is the number one request that we hear from the persecuted. As the members of the first century Church were moved by the Holy Spirit to pray, we too must continue to serve those suffering persecution by lifting them up to the Lord through prayer.
On occasion, persecuted brothers and sisters have been invited on the conference call to share the trials they are facing. The team serves to encourage them by washing their feet in Spirit led prayer. Time is often reserved for those on the call to ask questions. We believe this helps to gain a better understanding of the situation that persecuted Christians endure in their specific nations. Q&A also helps us to focus our prayers based on their current needs.
Persecution Watch also hosts callers who want to pray united from other nations. If your heart is perplexed by the sufferings of our persecuted brothers and sisters, you no longer need to pray alone.
We welcome all who desire to pray for the persecuted church and consider it a joy to pray together with you. If you are new to the call and cannot find your voice, listen in and pray silently or on mute. We are grateful and thank the Lord for bringing us all together to pray in agreement for our persecuted family in Christ. We can all be prayer warriors on this call!
God bless and protect you in your faithfulness to serve.
Lois Kanalos, Founder, Voice of the Persecuted, Nadia Dybvik, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Leader and the Persecution Watch Prayer Team
NOTE: Please fill out the form in the sign up link below to be included in our distribution list to receive urgent prayer requests, prayer points, notification of special prayer events and special guest speakers.
Note to Voice of the Persecuted (VOP) readers: The Persecution Watch prayer team is also the prayer team of Voice of the Persecuted. SIGN UP today.