Francisco A Garcia (Florida, USA)
I just wanted to let Pastor Saeed and his family know that I pray for Pastor Saeed, every morning.
- I pray to the Father in Jesus name for his wounds, that they may be healed.
- I pray every morning for his well being.
- I also pray for his wife who longs to have her husband home.
- I pray that Jesus may bring him home.
- I pray for his children who long to see their dad home.
- And I pray for his mother who longs to see her son.
- I pray that you will all be reunited in Jesus name as soon as possible.
Francisco, thank you for sharing how you have been inspired to pray for Pastor Saeed and his family. Thank you for remembering them as they suffer persecution and persevere in Christ.
We will also pray as you start each morning with God, that He blesses you from beginning to the end of each day.
VOP Advocate Team
If you would like to share your testimony and join this project to encourage the Abedini Family and the Body of Christ, CLICK HERE
Read submitted testimonies HERE