(Voice of the Persecuted) You are invited to join us on Saturday, March 26, 2022 in a prayer conference call for the persecuted church hosted by Persecution Watch.
The world is spiraling out of control. This is no surprise to God nor should it be for believers. We are experiencing those birth pangs foretold in God’s Word. Let us pray for persecuted Christians around the world.
Psalm 61:3 “For You have been my refuge; a strong tower against the foe.”
- Pray for protection in dangerous places for all those who have chosen to help Christians being persecuted.
Psalm 42:11 and Psalm 43:5 “Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior, and my God”
- Pray workers will not be discouraged.
- Pray for a spirit of praise.
- Pray the purpose for their lives and mission would bear fruit.
Psalm 41:1-3 “Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble” The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of sickness.”
- Pray for the health of those working in the Kingdom of God.
Psalm 23:1 “The Lord is my shepherd I shall lack nothing.”
- Pray for abundant provision for those being persecuted and for the workers.
Psalm 23:3 “He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake”
- Pray Christians would be upright and blameless; let unbelievers see the Lord’s goodness through them and be saved.
Psalm 23:4 “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
- Pray they will not have a spirit of fear.
- Pray they will be comforted by God’s Word and co-laborers.
Psalm 23:5 “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.”
- Pray the eyes of enemies of the Lord and His work would be blinded; hide Christians in Your secret place from those seeking to destroy them and their work.
- Pray the oil of anointing would be upon them to do mighty exploits; gifts of the Spirit would operate.
1 Timothy 1:10 “For adulterers and the perverted, for slave traders—translated as ‘menstealers’ in the King James Bible, liars, perjurers – and whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine”
- Pray for protection against kidnapping, especially young women and girls, but also children.
Revelation 22:17 “The Spirit and the bride say ‘come!’, and let him who hears say ‘come!’. Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.”
- Pray for salvation for those persecuting; pray for a spirit of repentance.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 “I urge then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone — for kings and those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
- Pray for the leaders of Nations.
- Pray for more intercessors; pray for more anointing for intercessors.
1 Cor. 10:10 “And do not grumble as some of them did, and were killed by the destroying angel”
- We come against the spirit of complaining against our leaders instead of praying for them. The media exacerbates this.
We will also continue to lift up these persecuted witnesses to the Lord:
- Leah Sharibu, prisoner of Boko Haram since 2018. Pray for her release.
- Alice Loksha Ngaddah, kidnapped February 2019. She is a mother of two, working as a nurse for UNICEF. Pray for her release.
- Pray for Pastor Wang Yi to be released from prison.
- Pray for Anita, a Christian convert facing a long prison term who escaped from Iran and praying to go to a country where she can express her faith openly.
- For the release of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from Iran, and his family as their Persecution continues. Pastor Nadarkhani is serving the second year of his six-year sentence.
Valerie Creekmore, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Moderator
Prayer Conference Call Details
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
From any location on your phone
USA Time Zone:
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
Call in number: (667) 770-1476 (Note: We have a new call-in phone number)
Access Code: 281207#
Recommended: For those who may be subject to added charges for conference calls. Please download the app, it’s free!
MOBILE APP: Free Conference Call HD also provides a quick and easy way for you to dial into conference calls without having to remember the dial-in credentials. Save all of your conference call dial-in numbers and access codes using this free app. With the Free Conference Call HD you can instantly dial into a conference call via 3G/4G data network and or regular mobile carrier. Google Play link or App Store – iTunes
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the call, please let us know.
What is Persecution Watch?
Persecution Watch is a U.S. national prayer conference call ministry that prays specifically for the global Persecuted Church. For over a decade, Blaine Scogin led this national network of believers who faithfully pray for the persecuted and the global harvest for the Kingdom of God. The group meets via a free call-in service every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 9pm Eastern time in the United States (please check your time zone). Blaine also served as Prayer Director for Voice of the Persecuted, and the missions became one. Brother Blaine passed into glory on December 26, 2019. It was truly a blessing for all of us to serve alongside this dear man of God and he will be greatly missed. The prayer mission of Persecution Watch remains an important part of our mission. Voice of the Persecuted is committed to continue the prayer conference call for the persecuted along with the dedicated Persecution Watch prayer warrior team.
Prior to the passing of Brother Blaine, he confirmed the passing of the torch as prayer conference call leader to Nadia Dybvik. Nadia has a burdened heart for the persecuted and is a prayer warrior standing in the gap for them. She joined the Persecution Watch prayer team in 2013 and has been part of the core ever since. Before becoming the prayer call leader, she served in the role of prayer moderator since 2015. Blaine chose Nadia for her faithfulness to pray for the persecuted and her strong commitment to the Persecution Watch mission. We are blessed not only with her gift of prayer, but her genuine love for every brother and sister in Christ that comes on the call to pray. May the Lord continue to bless Nadia and the prayer team in the mission and their personal lives.
“Pray for us” is the number one request that we hear from the persecuted. As the members of the first century Church were moved by the Holy Spirit to pray, we too must continue to serve those suffering persecution by lifting them up to the Lord through prayer.
On occasion, persecuted brothers and sisters have been invited on the conference call to share the trials they are facing. The team serves to encourage them by washing their feet in Spirit led prayer. Time is often reserved for those on the call to ask questions. We believe this helps to gain a better understanding of the situation that persecuted Christians endure in their specific nations. Q&A also helps us to focus our prayers based on their current needs.
Persecution Watch also hosts callers who want to pray united from other nations. If your heart is perplexed by the sufferings of our persecuted brothers and sisters, you no longer need to pray alone.
We welcome all who desire to pray for the persecuted church and consider it a joy to pray together with you. If you are new to the call and cannot find your voice, listen in and pray silently or on mute. We are grateful and thank the Lord for bringing us all together to pray in agreement for our persecuted family in Christ. We can all be prayer warriors on this call!
God bless and protect you in your faithfulness to serve.
Lois Kanalos, Founder, Voice of the Persecuted, Nadia Dybvik, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Leader and the Persecution Watch Prayer Team
NOTE: Please fill out the form in the sign up link below to be included in our distribution list to receive urgent prayer requests, prayer points, notification of special prayer events and special guest speakers.
Note to Voice of the Persecuted (VOP) readers: The Persecution Watch prayer team is also the prayer team of Voice of the Persecuted. SIGN UP today.