(Voice of the Persecuted) You are invited to join us on Saturday, March 12, 2022 in a prayer conference call for Ukraine and the persecuted church hosted by Persecution Watch.
“31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
32 Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering. 33 Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. 34 You suffered along with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions.“
“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.“
- Pray for safety for President Zelensky and his cabinet, and their families.
Mariupol on south coast, Kharkiv in East – been surrounded for two weeks and low on food, medicine. Stories of continued bombing in Mariupol leading to emergency amputations.
- Pray for grace and supplies.
Mykolaiv getting hit hard. Last costal city before Odesa and Ukraine’s entire access to international waters.
- Pray that Ukraine’s western coast remains free.
- Pray that Russia’s navy continues to not be involved in this war.
- Pray that Ukraine can defend their skies over the capital and other areas not controlled by Russia.
Putin has a history of sneaking provocateurs inside territories, who create an excuse for an invasion.
- Pray that Ukrainians can detect who to trust, and who is betraying them.
As civilian casualties increase.
- Pray that Ukraine does not fall to the spirit of bloodiness or spirit of killing.
- Pray the Russian government decide this war is causing themselves too much trouble, and just go home.
- Pray for the Ukrainian men and women who are trying to survive in bombed or surrounded cities.
- Pray that Ukrainians earnestly seek the Lord in prayer.
- Pray to the Lord to hold His hand over the nuclear power plants and protect them from releasing radiation.
- Pray to the Lord that much needed medical supplies will reach the hospitals that are running low.
- Pray that the people stayed in Ukraine have adequate food and medical supplies.
- Pray that the Lord will work miracles, so many civilians can escape cities through safe corridors.
- Pray to the Lord that Ukrainian refugees are welcomed at the border and find both food and shelter.
- Pray that the Lord will confuse the Russian leaders, like He did for Gideon.
- Pray to the Lord that the Russian equipment will be break down.
- Pray that the Russian offensive will continue to stall and implode.
- Ask the Lord that He will give the Ukrainian freedom fighters both protection and wisdom in trying to stop the enemy.
- Ask the Lord that the nations who stand in solidarity with the Ukraine, will continue to support Ukraine.
Lord we humbly ask, that You the great almighty God will not allow Russia to defeat and take over the Ukraine.
We are continuing to lift up persecuted witnesses to the Lord:
- Leah Sharibu, prisoner of Boko Haram since 2018. Pray for her release.
- Alice Loksha Ngaddah, kidnapped February 2019. She is a mother of two, working as a nurse for UNICEF. Pray for her release.
- Pray for Pastor Wang Yi to be released from prison.
- Pray for Anita, a Christian convert facing a long prison term who escaped from Iran and praying to go to a country where she can express her faith openly.
- For the release of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from Iran, and his family as their Persecution continues. Pastor Nadarkhani is serving the second year of his six-year sentence.
Michael Laird, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Moderator
Prayer Conference Call Details
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (Nightly as the Lord leads us to pray for Ukraine)
From any location on your phone
USA Time Zone:
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
Call in number: (667) 770-1476 (Note: We have a new call-in phone number)
Access Code: 281207#
Recommended: For those who may be subject to added charges for conference calls. Please download the app, it’s free!
MOBILE APP: Free Conference Call HD also provides a quick and easy way for you to dial into conference calls without having to remember the dial-in credentials. Save all of your conference call dial-in numbers and access codes using this free app. With the Free Conference Call HD you can instantly dial into a conference call via 3G/4G data network and or regular mobile carrier. Google Play link or App Store – iTunes
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the call, please let us know.
What is Persecution Watch?
Persecution Watch is a U.S. national prayer conference call ministry that prays specifically for the global Persecuted Church. For over a decade, Blaine Scogin led this national network of believers who faithfully pray for the persecuted and the global harvest for the Kingdom of God. The group meets via a free call-in service every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 9pm Eastern time in the United States (please check your time zone). Blaine also served as Prayer Director for Voice of the Persecuted, and the missions became one. Brother Blaine passed into glory on December 26, 2019. It was truly a blessing for all of us to serve alongside this dear man of God and he will be greatly missed. The prayer mission of Persecution Watch remains an important part of our mission. Voice of the Persecuted is committed to continue the prayer conference call for the persecuted along with the dedicated Persecution Watch prayer warrior team.
Prior to the passing of Brother Blaine, he confirmed the passing of the torch as prayer conference call leader to Nadia Dybvik. Nadia has a burdened heart for the persecuted and is a prayer warrior standing in the gap for them. She joined the Persecution Watch prayer team in 2013 and has been part of the core ever since. Before becoming the prayer call leader, she served in the role of prayer moderator since 2015. Blaine chose Nadia for her faithfulness to pray for the persecuted and her strong commitment to the Persecution Watch mission. We are blessed not only with her gift of prayer, but her genuine love for every brother and sister in Christ that comes on the call to pray. May the Lord continue to bless Nadia and the prayer team in the mission and their personal lives.
“Pray for us” is the number one request that we hear from the persecuted. As the members of the first century Church were moved by the Holy Spirit to pray, we too must continue to serve those suffering persecution by lifting them up to the Lord through prayer.
On occasion, persecuted brothers and sisters have been invited on the conference call to share the trials they are facing. The team serves to encourage them by washing their feet in Spirit led prayer. Time is often reserved for those on the call to ask questions. We believe this helps to gain a better understanding of the situation that persecuted Christians endure in their specific nations. Q&A also helps us to focus our prayers based on their current needs.
Persecution Watch also hosts callers who want to pray united from other nations. If your heart is perplexed by the sufferings of our persecuted brothers and sisters, you no longer need to pray alone.
We welcome all who desire to pray for the persecuted church and consider it a joy to pray together with you. If you are new to the call and cannot find your voice, listen in and pray silently or on mute. We are grateful and thank the Lord for bringing us all together to pray in agreement for our persecuted family in Christ. We can all be prayer warriors on this call!
God bless and protect you in your faithfulness to serve.
Lois Kanalos, Founder, Voice of the Persecuted, Nadia Dybvik, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Leader and the Persecution Watch Prayer Team
NOTE: Please fill out the form in the sign up link below to be included in our distribution list to receive urgent prayer requests, prayer points, notification of special prayer events and special guest speakers.
Note to Voice of the Persecuted (VOP) readers: The Persecution Watch prayer team is also the prayer team of Voice of the Persecuted. SIGN UP today.