(Voice of the Persecuted) You are invited to join us on Saturday November 27, 2021 in a prayer conference call for the persecuted church hosted by Persecution Watch.
As I read the Psalms, I find prayers for the persecuted in most of them. These prayers could be for most, if not all of us to some degree.
One could say the same thing regarding countries. In light of this call, we think of them now as pertaining to the persecuted.
“I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.”
- Pray for a Spirit of joy and thanksgiving in the midst of trials.
“I rejoice at your word as one who finds great spoil. “
- Pray That His Word would be available.
“Great peace have those who love your law, nothing can make them stumble.”
- Pray they would have peace.
- Pray they would not be heart or offended with one another; pray for unity within the churches of different denominations and especially among countries with orthodox vs. evangelical.
“The Lord is near to all those who call upon him. “
- Pray would call upon Lord and his presence would envelope them
“Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.”
“Yet for your sake we are killed all day long, we are counted as sheep as sheep to be slaughtered. “
- Pray comfort for families whose members have been murdered or disabled, knowing they will see them in heaven.
“Lord preserves all them that love him but all the wicked he will destroy.”
*Pray the Lord would preserve and protect His children.
“I Shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord.”
- Pray they would declare works of Lord with wisdom and boldness when possible and for more opportunities to witness.
- Pray for health and strength.
“Many are my persecutors and my enemies, yet I do not decline from your testimonies.”
- Pray they would not turn back or deny Yeshua when pressured.
- Pray for abundant faith.
“Wealth and riches shall be in his house and his righteousness endures forever.”
- Pray for provision when needed
“His offspring will be mighty on the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed”
- Pray for children of believers. For their faith, protection …
“Kings of the earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against his Anointed.. “
- Pray for leaders of the countries.
“Let them be put to shame and dismayed forever let them perish in disgrace that they may know that you alone whose name is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.”
- Pray for the harvest.
We will also remember and pray for these dear ones:
Leah Sharibu and Alice that they will be set free from Boko Haram captivity.
- Leah Sharibu was kidnapped along with 109 other students on February 19, 2018 when Boko Haram attacked a boarding school in the city of Dapchi, Maiduguri Diocese, in north-eastern Nigeria. A month later, some of the girls died in captivity and all the others were released, except Leah. She was the only Christian in the group
- Alice Loksha Ngaddah was kidnapped during the Rann attack on March 1, 2018. She was a nurse working with Unicef and is a mother of two.
- Pastor Wang Yi to be released from prison, for his family, the children, and the church in China. Pastor Wang Yi who is currently serving his prison sentence.
- Anita an Iranian Christian, persecuted by the Islamic regime seeking asylum.
- Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from Iran, for his release and his family as their persecution continues. At present he is serving his six-year sentence.
“I am sending you, to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me” (Acts 26:18)
Valerie Persecution Watch Prayer Call Moderator.
Brother Michael will be moderating tonight.
Prayer Conference Call Details
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
From any location on your phone
USA Time Zone:
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
Call in number: (667) 770-1476 (Note: We have a new call-in phone number)
Access Code: 281207#
Recommended: For those who may be subject to added charges for conference calls. Please download the app, it’s free!
MOBILE APP: Free Conference Call HD also provides a quick and easy way for you to dial into conference calls without having to remember the dial-in credentials. Save all of your conference call dial-in numbers and access codes using this free app. With the Free Conference Call HD you can instantly dial into a conference call via 3G/4G data network and or regular mobile carrier. Google Play link or App Store – iTunes
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the call, please let us know.
What is Persecution Watch?
Persecution Watch is a U.S. national prayer conference call ministry that prays specifically for the global Persecuted Church. For over a decade, Blaine Scogin led this national network of believers who faithfully pray for the persecuted and the global harvest for the Kingdom of God. The group meets via a free call-in service every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 9pm Eastern time in the United States (please check your time zone). Blaine also served as Prayer Director for Voice of the Persecuted, and the missions became one. Brother Blaine passed into glory on December 26, 2019. It was truly a blessing for all of us to serve alongside this dear man of God and he will be greatly missed. The prayer mission of Persecution Watch remains an important part of our mission. Voice of the Persecuted is committed to continue the prayer conference call for the persecuted along with the dedicated Persecution Watch prayer warrior team.
Prior to the passing of Brother Blaine, he confirmed the passing of the torch as prayer conference call leader to Nadia Dybvik. Nadia has a burdened heart for the persecuted and is a prayer warrior standing in the gap for them. She joined the Persecution Watch prayer team in 2013 and has been part of the core ever since. Before becoming the prayer call leader, she served in the role of prayer moderator since 2015. Blaine chose Nadia for her faithfulness to pray for the persecuted and her strong commitment to the Persecution Watch mission. We are blessed not only with her gift of prayer, but her genuine love for every brother and sister in Christ that comes on the call to pray. May the Lord continue to bless Nadia and the prayer team in the mission and their personal lives.
“Pray for us” is the number one request that we hear from the persecuted. As the members of the first century Church were moved by the Holy Spirit to pray, we too must continue to serve those suffering persecution by lifting them up to the Lord through prayer.
On occasion, persecuted brothers and sisters have been invited on the conference call to share the trials they are facing. The team serves to encourage them by washing their feet in Spirit led prayer. Time is often reserved for those on the call to ask questions. We believe this helps to gain a better understanding of the situation that persecuted Christians endure in their specific nations. Q&A also helps us to focus our prayers based on their current needs.
Persecution Watch also hosts callers who want to pray united from other nations. If your heart is perplexed by the sufferings of our persecuted brothers and sisters, you no longer need to pray alone.
We welcome all who desire to pray for the persecuted church and consider it a joy to pray together with you. If you are new to the call and cannot find your voice, listen in and pray silently or on mute. We are grateful and thank the Lord for bringing us all together to pray in agreement for our persecuted family in Christ. We can all be prayer warriors on this call!
God bless and protect you in your faithfulness to serve.
Lois Kanalos, Founder, Voice of the Persecuted, Nadia Dybvik, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Leader and the Persecution Watch Prayer Team
NOTE: Please fill out the form in the sign up link below to be included in our distribution list to receive urgent prayer requests, prayer points, notification of special prayer events and special guest speakers.
Note to Voice of the Persecuted (VOP) readers: The Persecution Watch prayer team is also the prayer team of Voice of the Persecuted. SIGN UP today.