(Voice of the Persecuted) You are invited to join us on Saturday September 18, 2021 in a prayer conference call for Believers hosted by Persecution Watch.
Persecution is increasing and expanding to more and more countries, as I think we all know. This persecution from the evil one is any and every way, from Islam to Hinduism to Buddhism, to a multitude of tribal religions, to communism and now from the New World Order. Unless we go to be with the Lord, all of us will experience real persecution. Therefore, when we pray for the persecuted, we are also praying for all the Ecclesia.
I am reading the Scroll of Daniel. We need to be like and follow Messiah first, but Daniel and his three friends are a great example for us to follow. They would not bow down to the golden image or stop praying no matter what the consequences.
In these two cases, it turned out for God’s great glory. In this case it was “My God is able to save me, but even if He doesn’t, I will not bow down in Babylon.
- Pray we will spiritually come out of Babylon and not obey wicked things against the Word of God.
- Pray for an increase of faith, knowing that all things work together for our good (Romans 8:28) and nothing can separate us from the love of God. (Romans 8:35-39)
- Pray also for an eternal perspective, God’s perspective, as we are merely sojourners and pilgrims on this earth. (Hebrews 11:13; 1 Peter 2:11)
- Pray they would set faces like flint against all scorning and rejection, especially those rejected by their families. (Isaiah 50:7)
“Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore I have set my face like flint and I know I will not be disgraced. “
A Pray for a spirit of praise; for songs in the night. Ps. 119:54; Job 35:10
- Pray for a spirit of worship and thanksgiving; to worship in spirit and truth (John 4:23) and in everything give thanks.
- Pray for peace in the storm
- Pray for protection
- Pray for provision
- Pray for understanding, wisdom and knowledge as Daniel and his friends; that their gifts make room for them and give them favor.
- Pray for health and healing, especially for those who are denied health care as a testimony to God’s love and power.
- Pray they will have access to the Word through whatever means; that the Word would refresh, comfort, encourage and enable to stand.
- Pray the Holy Spirit would remind the church of scriptures that are needed and would see a vision of Yeshua and/or heaven.
- Pray for believers to be able to meet and share, as iron sharpens iron, and two will put 10,000 to flight Deuteronomy.
- Pray for the gifts of the Holy Spirit to operate and for us to do great things.
- Pray for all our children to grow up to know Messiah Yeshua; to be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
Again, we want to lift up persecuted witnesses to the Lord:
- Leah Sharibu, prisoner of Boko Haram since 2018. Pray for her release.
- Alice Loksha Ngaddah, kidnapped February 2019. She is a mother of two, working as a nurse for UNICEF. Pray for her release.
- Pray for Pastor Wang Yi to be released from prison.
- Pray for Anita, a Christian convert who faced a long prison term but escaped from Iran, that she will be able to go to a country where she can be free and share her faith openly.
- For the release of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from Iran. For his family as their Persecution continues. Pastor Nadarkhani is serving the second year of his six-year sentence.
Valerie, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Moderator
Prayer Conference Call Details
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
From any location on your phone
USA Time Zone:
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
Call in number: 712 775-7035
Access Code: 281207#
Recommended: For those who may be subject to added charges for conference calls. Please download the app, it’s free!
MOBILE APP: Free Conference Call HD also provides a quick and easy way for you to dial into conference calls without having to remember the dial-in credentials. Save all of your conference call dial-in numbers and access codes using this free app. With the Free Conference Call HD you can instantly dial into a conference call via 3G/4G data network and or regular mobile carrier. Google Play link or App Store – iTunes
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the call, please let us know.
What is Persecution Watch?
Persecution Watch is a U.S. national prayer conference call ministry that prays specifically for the global Persecuted Church. For over a decade, Blaine Scogin led this national network of believers who faithfully pray for the persecuted and the global harvest for the Kingdom of God. The group meets via a free call-in service every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 9pm Eastern time in the United States (please check your time zone). Blaine also served as Prayer Director for Voice of the Persecuted, and the missions became one. Brother Blaine passed into glory on December 26, 2019. It was truly a blessing for all of us to serve alongside this dear man of God and he will be greatly missed. The prayer mission of Persecution Watch remains an important part of our mission. Voice of the Persecuted is committed to continue the prayer conference call for the persecuted along with the dedicated Persecution Watch prayer warrior team.
Prior to the passing of Brother Blaine, he confirmed the passing of the torch as prayer conference call leader to Nadia Dybvik. Nadia has a burdened heart for the persecuted and is a prayer warrior standing in the gap for them. She joined the Persecution Watch prayer team in 2013 and has been part of the core ever since. Before becoming the prayer call leader, she served in the role of prayer moderator since 2015. Blaine chose Nadia for her faithfulness to pray for the persecuted and her strong commitment to the Persecution Watch mission. We are blessed not only with her gift of prayer, but her genuine love for every brother and sister in Christ that comes on the call to pray. May the Lord continue to bless Nadia and the prayer team in the mission and their personal lives.
“Pray for us” is the number one request that we hear from the persecuted. As the members of the first century Church were moved by the Holy Spirit to pray, we too must continue to serve those suffering persecution by lifting them up to the Lord through prayer.
On occasion, persecuted brothers and sisters have been invited on the conference call to share the trials they are facing. The team serves to encourage them by washing their feet in Spirit led prayer. Time is often reserved for those on the call to ask questions. We believe this helps to gain a better understanding of the situation that persecuted Christians endure in their specific nations. Q&A also helps us to focus our prayers based on their current needs.
Persecution Watch also hosts callers who want to pray united from other nations. If your heart is perplexed by the sufferings of our persecuted brothers and sisters, you no longer need to pray alone.
We welcome all who desire to pray for the persecuted church and consider it a joy to pray together with you. If you are new to the call and cannot find your voice, listen in and pray silently or on mute. We are grateful and thank the Lord for bringing us all together to pray in agreement for our persecuted family in Christ. We can all be prayer warriors on this call!
God bless and protect you in your faithfulness to serve.
Lois Kanalos, Founder, Voice of the Persecuted, Nadia Dybvik, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Leader and the Persecution Watch Prayer Team
NOTE: Please fill out the form in the sign up link below to be included in our distribution list to receive urgent prayer requests, prayer points, notification of special prayer events and special guest speakers.
Note to Voice of the Persecuted (VOP) readers: The Persecution Watch prayer team is also the prayer team of Voice of the Persecuted. SIGN UP today.