6/5/2021 (Voice of the Persecuted) Dear Prayer Warriors, you are invited to join us on Saturday, June 5th in a prayer conference call hosted by Persecution Watch.
There is a spirit of hate all over the world. Led by the Lord, we as believers can stand against it.
1 Corinthians 13 Love never fails
“21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.” Matthew 5:21-22
” Then after lust is conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when full grown, gives birth to death.” James 1:15
* Release the spirit of love over our house, our city, our Nation, the world.
* Pray to stop hateful thoughts before they grow, mature and become murder.
Exodus 20:13 You shall not murder
“They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God” John 16:2
* Pray against spirit of murder in USA: mass shootings, many individual murders.
* Pray against spirit of murder in the world.
* Pray against spirit of murder by religious zealots.
* Pray against spirit of murder by hate groups.
In Acts 21, Paul was assaulted by a mob because of lies and false information
* Pray against the spirit of lies, slander, false information.
* Pray preaching the Word of God regarding homosexuals would not be considered hateful or illegal.
* Pray exposing and speaking truth about Islam according to the Koran and historical facts not be considered hateful or illegal.
* Pray against mob violence.
* Pray for protection for Christians in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, everywhere, even in the West and Europe.
* Pray protection for Jews all over the world and against spirit of anti-semitism.
“Do not slander a servant to his master or he will curse you and you will pay for it” Proverbs 30:10
* Pray against continued slanderous and lying reports by the media, stirring up strife and anger; release truth in the media.
* Pray against teaching children to hate, using lies, such as in Gaza, through textbooks, TV, parents and teachers, etc. .
“But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil” Hebrews 5:14
* Pray Christians would be able to distinguish truth from lies, good from evil.
* Pray would be able to separate hating sin from hating people.
“But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”
* Pray Christians would not hate their persecutors, but be able to forgive, as God commanded.
* Pray Christians would hear from the Holy Spirit when and if they should defend themselves.
Some say not to defend yourself; others say it is good to be able to defend your family and community. We know violence begets violence.
We also know that nothing succeeds like success–that is, the enemy will know no bounds and give credit to Allah for destroying ‘infidels’.
* Pray Yahovah Tzevaot (The Lord of the angel armies of heaven) would send His holy angels to defend Christians and put fear into their hearts.
We will also Pray for:
Leah Sharibu and Alice that they will be set free from Boko Haram captivity.
- Leah Sharibu was kidnapped along with 109 other students on February 19, 2018 when Boko Haram attacked a boarding school in the city of Dapchi, Maiduguri Diocese, in north-eastern Nigeria. A month later, some of the girls died in captivity and all the others were released, except Leah. She was the only Christian in the group.
- Alice Loksha Ngaddah was kidnapped during the Rann attack on March 1, 2018. She was a nurse working with Unicef and is a mother of two.
Pastor Wang Yi to be released from prison, for his family, the children, and the church in China.
- On December 28 the police raided the Early Rain Church and arrested Pastor Wang Yi, his wife Jiang Rong, and ten elders of the well-known 750-member church for holding “illegal” services. Some 100 believers were detained, questioned, and later released. Pastor Wang’s wife was also released. Pastor Wang remained in detention.
Anita, an Iranian Christian, persecuted by the Islamic regime seeking asylum.
Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from Iran, for his release and his family as their persecution continues.
- Pastor Nadarkhani is serving the second year of his six-year sentence, recently reduced from ten years. Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani converted to Christianity at the age of 19 and leads a 400-member house church in Rasht, Iran. Since 2006, Iranian authorities have consistently harassed and detained Pastor Nadarkhani and his family. In 2010, the authorities sentenced him to death for apostasy before acquitting him in 2012. Pastor Nadarkhani was tried again in 2017 on false charges of “acting against national security” and promoting “Zionist Christianity,” for which he was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. By July 2018, plainclothes agents raided Pastor Nadarkhani’s home to execute the sentence, beating and apprehending him and using a taser gun on one of his sons. He is now incarcerated at the notorious Evin prison near Tehran.
- “And he said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Luke 10:2
Our dear Sister Valerie will moderate the call tonight.
For His Glory,
Nadia Dybvik, Persecution Watch Prayer Call Leader
Prayer Conference Call Details
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
From any location on your phone
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
Call in number: 712 775-7035
Access Code: 281207#
Recommended: For those who may be subject to added charges for conference calls. Please download the app, it’s free!
MOBILE APP: Free Conference Call HD also provides a quick and easy way for you to dial into conference calls without having to remember the dial-in credentials. Save all of your conference call dial-in numbers and access codes using this free app. With the Free Conference Call HD you can instantly dial into a conference call via 3G/4G data network and or regular mobile carrier. Google Play link or App Store – iTunes
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the call, please let us know.
What is Persecution Watch?
Persecution Watch is a U.S. national prayer conference call ministry that prays specifically for the global Persecuted Church. For over a decade, Blaine Scogin led this national network of believers who faithfully pray for the persecuted and the global harvest for the Kingdom of God.
The group meets via a free call-in service every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night at 9pm Eastern (please check your time zone). Blaine also served as Prayer Director for Voice of the Persecuted and our missions became one. The prayer mission of Persecution Watch is an important part of our own.
With the passing of Blaine into glory on December 26, 2019, Voice of the Persecuted is committed to continue the prayer conference call for the persecuted along with our dedicated prayer warrior team.
On occasion, persecuted brothers and sisters have been invited on the call to share the trials they’re facing. The team serves to encourage them by washing their feet in Spirit led prayer.
Time is often reserved for those on the call to ask questions. We believe this helps to gain a better understanding of the situation that persecuted Christians endure in their specific nations. Q&A also helps us to focus our prayers based on their current needs.
Persecution Watch also hosts callers who want to pray united from other nations. If your heart is perplexed by the sufferings of our persecuted brothers and sisters, you no longer need to pray alone. We welcome all who desire to pray for the persecuted church and consider it a joy to pray together with you.
If you’re new to the call and can’t find your voice, listen in and pray silently or on mute. We are grateful and thank the Lord for bringing us all together to pray in agreement for our persecuted family in Christ. We can all be prayer warriors on this call!
NOTE: Persecution Watch has a new email address for the prayer team and those who would like to receive urgent prayer requests, weekly call prayer points and notification of special prayer events and special guest speakers.
Please fill out the form below to be included in our new distribution list to receive this important information. We are grateful for your prayers and to the Lord for guiding us as we continue the Persecution Watch prayer call mission.
Note to Voice of the Persecuted (VOP) readers: The Persecution Watch prayer team is also the prayer team of Voice of the Persecuted. SIGN UP today.