UPDATE: Praise Report!
No surgery is necessary! Doctors will be treating her with medication and keeping her under close observation. THANK YOU for praying! Praise GOD with us!
Urgent prayer is needed for a persecuted family that we are aiding in a nation where Christians are facing extreme persecution. The elderly mother who is in poor health is experiencing severe chest pains and has been taken to a Hospital where she is in the ICU. Due to the persecution and risk to their lives, this family has been scattered with some unable to be at her side.
- Please pray for God’s healing hands to be on this woman and to ease her pain.
- Pray for the doctors attending her.
- Lift up the family praying God will give them strength and comfort.
- Pray for a covering of protection keeping them safe from the persecutors.
- Pray for the outcome of their case, that soon they will live without fear and a life worshiping Christ in peace.
If you would like to be a part of this mission and partner with us in their care or help with medical expenses, please do so below. Your help is needed and greatly appreciated!
Voice of the Persecuted is an interdenominational organization standing with and stepping up for the persecuted. Together with your generous support, we can reach the goal to alleviate their suffering. In darkness and desperation, let us serve in love, with open arms and giving hands to provide light and hope.
Everyday, we thank God that He is working through you to care for His children and further His Kingdom! As you have greatly blessed others, may God continue to bless you. Thank you so much for your support. We couldn’t do it without you!